Tesla's Anti-Gravity Technology

According to one version of the story, Tesla’s anti-gravity saucer technology was perfected in the 1950s by Otis T. Carr. Carr is believed to have followed Tesla’s lead to construct several functioning flying saucers. Carr hoped to take one of the craft to the moon. Shortly after a successful test flight, however, Carr’s laboratory was ordered closed by the federal government. His equipment, including the saucers, was confiscated. (Another version of the story is that Carr publicized his intention to demonstrate his saucers to the public. Among his development deals was a promise to create a flying saucer amusement ride for the Frontier City Amusement Park in Oklahoma. Carr provided the park with a mock-up of a saucer and promised to demonstrate the real thing at the park. He would then take a larger craft from the amusement park to the moon and return in just a few hours. Neither Carr nor his saucers made their promised appearances. In 1961 Carr was convicted of selling unregistered securities in Oklahoma and was sentenced to time in prison.)

Ralph Ring claims to have been Carr’s assistant and co-pilot, and reports that he piloted a 45-foot saucer, the OTC-X1, at the speed of light. He describes the experience:

"Fly is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45-foot craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn’t moved – I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation."

Furthermore, when the craft was operational, passengers experienced strange sensations:

". . . the metal turned to Jell-O. You could push your finger right into it. It ceased to be solid. It turned into another form of matter, which was as if it was not entirely here in this reality. That’s the only way I can attempt to describe it. It was uncanny, one of the weirdest sensations I’ve ever felt."

Others believe that saucer technology was well advanced even in Tesla’s lifetime, and that it was related to strange transmissions received by Tesla in 1899. Tim Swartz believes that light is shed on the story through information found in Tesla’s journals, once thought lost, but recently recovered (at least for a short while).


Weird Science and Bizarre Beliefs: "Mysterious Creatures, Lost Worlds, and Amazing Inventions" by Gregory L. Reece

Pic Source:

Weird Science and Bizarre Beliefs: "Mysterious Creatures, Lost Worlds, and Amazing Inventions" by Gregory L. Reece page 205
17:54 | 0 komentar

UFO Sighting Of Aberarth In 1955

A strange sighting from the west coast of Britain was reported by Gavin Gibbons in his book "The Coming of the Space Ships". The location was the coast of Dyfed (Wales), and the date was 24 March 1955:

"It was at 7.15 p.m. that Mrs. Harding, a farmer's wife of Aberarth, was called outside by her young daughter, who was pointing excitedly at the evening sky. She gazed out over the sea in the direction that Rosalyn, her daughter, indicated. There, to the north-west of where they stood, and well out to sea, was a large orange ball giving out a black trail and zig-zagging downwards. They remarked that it looked very like the sun except for the movement, and the long, black, smoky trail that streamed out behind. As they watched, it exploded and, still in the shape of an orange ball, plunged into the sea. The strange thing was that they could still see it glowing beneath the surface of the water, and this contnued for upwards of an hour after the object finally struck. The trail that it had left behind changed from black to grey before it dispersed; neither of the two wtchers had heard any sound from the ball, either in the air or in the sea."
Maybe it looked like this image (Glowing Orange Ball of Light – Fire in the Sky UFO –
 Zoomed In – Courtesy of Kaufman, TX – 10/21/2006)

A similar object was seen that evening from a coastal position some miles north, near Tywyn (Gwynedd). The two witnesses reported that after dropping into the sea, the bright orange object shot up into the sky again, leaving a grey trail behind it:

"Angelo and Salvatore Tornabene are, as may be assumed by their names, Italians and they work on the land in this pleasant corner of Wales. They are not very sure of the time, but think it was about 8 p.m. when they saw the bright orange object zigzagging down into the sea off Rhoslefain. (The date was March 24, 1955). They could not distinguish its shape or size, but confirm that it gave off a dark trail, like smoke, that became lighter in colour as it got lower. Suddenly the object stopped giving off smoke and substituted flame instead, before dropping straight into the sea. But it did not stay in the water for long. Almost at once it shot up into the sky again, this time leaving a grey trail behind it. It then shot northwards at great speed, leaving no trace in the water … But it is not clear whether or not they were watching the same object as was seen by the witnesses at Aberarth."


Modern Mysteries of The World: "Strange Events of The 20th Century" by Janet and Colin Bord;


Pic Source:

17:44 | 0 komentar

Hampton Lillibridge the Haunted House in Savannah

The Hampton Lillibridge House is located at 507 East Saint Julian Street on Washington Square, this house built originally by Rhode Islander named Hampton Lillibridge in 1796. Stories have surrounded this house for many years, ever since Jim Williams had the house moved to St. Julian Street. Demonic presences, ghostly visions and more were reported by Jim Williams. The house was soo haunted that a Catholic Bishop was called in to perform an exorcism on the house. Apparently the hauntings continued in the house even with the efforts of the Bishop to rid the house of any spiritual or demonic presence.

After Mr. Lillibridge died, his wife remarried and sold the home. The house was the bought and sold a number of times and it became a boarding house. During that period there is a story that a sailor hung himself on the third story of the house. In 1963 an antique dealer Jim Williams finally bought the place. Before he had purchased the house it was vacant for a number of years. The house then was in a bad state. Williams at the same time had also purchased the neighboring house and decided to restore both of them. 
Hampton Lillibridge House

During Jim’s restoration of the Hampton Lillibridge house, the workers were tormented by an unseen force. They reported hearing voices in the house, as well as the unnerving sound of footsteps when no one was there to make them along with the feeling that they were not alone. When the houses were being relocated, the second house collapsed and a laborer was crushed to death.

Finally, after so many sightings and reported paranormal phenomena, on December 7th, 1963 an exorcism was performed on the Hampton Lillibridge house by the Episcolpal Diocese of Georgia. The exorcism went on for a full 45 minutes, yet within a week the activity began to surface once again. This time with a vengeance. Voices, Footsteps, screams and the feeling of a very malevolent male presence permeated the Hampton Lillibridge house.





Pic Source:

01:29 | 0 komentar

Adelphi Theatre

Adelphi Theater said to be haunted by the ghost of William Terriss, a popular Victorian actor who was murdered there by a jealous rival. Terriss was one of the greatest actors of his time, the go to guy for playing heroic characters such as Robin Hood. The murder occurred on December 16, 1897, during the run of Secret Service, a thriller starring Terriss and his mistress and leading lady, Jessie Milward. Also in the production in a minor role was actor Richard Archer Prince, who apparently harbored a great jealousy and growing hatred of Terriss. Finally, Prince went out and bought a dagger, intending to kill Terriss. Early in the evening of the fateful date, Prince ambushed Terriss as the leading man unlocked the Adelphi stage door in Maiden Lane. Terriss was stabbed three times at the stage door of the Adelphi Theatre by Richard Archer Prince, a bit part and impoverished actor who believed that is was Terriss’ fault that he was unemployable. Terriss expired dramatically in Milward’s arms, whispering, “I’ll be back.” The murder became a sensation in the London press. At the trial, Prince was found guilty but insane and sent to Broadmoor Criminal Lunatic Asylum, where he died in 1936.

The presence of Terriss’s ghost was not reported until 1928. A stranger in town, who did not know about Terriss’s murder, saw a male figure dressed in gray Victorian clothes in Maiden Lane. The figure vanished suddenly, and the witness concluded he had seen a ghost. He later identifi ed the figure as Terriss from a photograph. Also in 1928, Poltergeist phenomena manifested in the dressing room once used by Milward. A leading comedy actress known as June felt light blows on her arms, a sensation of being grasped, and the inexplicable shaking of her chaise longue. She also witnessed a greenish light above her mirror, and heard two taps that seemed to come from behind it. Later she learned that Terriss had been in the habit of tapping Milward’s dressing room door twice with his cane whenever he passed it.
In 1956, Terriss’s ghost reportedly was drifting around the Covent Garden Underground Station, dressed in a gray suit, old-fashioned collar, and white gloves. The ghost frightened witnesses. A spiritualist held a seance at the station and produced a sketch that bore a remarkable resemblance to a photograph of Terriss. The greenish light was reported as late as 1962, when night workmen saw it take the shape of a man and float across the stage. The ghostly fi gure opened the stage curtains and then proceeded into the stalls, tipping the seats as it went.


Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits by Rosemary Ellen Guiley



Pic Source:

20:57 | 0 komentar

Aramu Muru The Gate of The Gods

Aramu Muru is cut in the side of one such granite crest. This portal is 7 m high and 7 m wide, with a "T" shaped alcove in the bottom middle. The surface of the portal is polished. Alcove is some 2 m high - one man can fit into it. In the centre of alcove is a smaller depression. Locals are said to call the doorway the "Puerta de Hayu Marca," or "Gate of the Gods," this gate leads to the spirit world or even - to the world of gods and apparently few people disappearing through the doorway as well as of strange sights, such as "tall men accompanied by glowing balls of lights walking through the doorway."

In 1990s local tourist guide Jose Luis Delgado Mamani had unusual dreams. He saw weird, red mountain with a gate cut in it. The door of this portal was open and a blue, shimmering light was shining out of it. Mamani was surprised to find mountains similar to the ones in his dream. He asked the local old men whether there are some gates cut in these cliffs - and, yes, they confirmed - there is a gate. Some tried to dissuade Mamani from going there - "this is the true gate to the hell". When Mamani reached the gate, he almost passed out from excitement - this was the site which he saw in his dreams.

Aramu Muru The Mysterious Giant Stone Sculpture

Based on ancient legend, Aramu Muru (a priest of Coricancha temple) managed to escape from the deadly havoc in Cusco. He took one of the large golden disc with him which were given by gods to Inca. It is said that there were 3 discs which had powerful healing abilities known as "The key of the gods of the seven rays". Aramu Muru reached the Hayu Marca hills and hid there for a while. He stumbled on Inca priests - guardians of the portal and, when the guardians saw the golden disc, there was arranged a special ritual at the gate.

This secret ritual opened the giant portal and blue light was shining from it. Aramu Muru entered the portal and has never been seen again. The gate got his name. It is not known when Aramu Muru was made and who did it - but most likely it happened before Incas. No archaeological research has been done here.





Pic Source:

02:05 | 0 komentar

Loudun Possessions

On June 2, 1630, Father Urbain Grandier, the parish priest of St.-Pierre-du-March of Loudun, France, was accused of witchcraft by a group of Ursuline nuns. Grandier, a politically-influential priest with a worldly lifestyle, scandalous affairs, and romantic adventures, had made many enemies. In 1618, Grandier had written a sarcastic discourse about Cardinal Richelieu. By 1630, Richelieu had become one of the most powerful men in France, and would play an important role in the Loudun case.

The nuns, while throwing convulsions and wild fits, said Grandier had sent demons to possess them. The role of exorcist was taken by Father Mignon, one of Grandier's enemies. Rather than attempting to cure them, Mignon encouraged the nuns in their antics.

Their symptoms included fits, convulsions and speaking in tongues. Over a period of several years, exorcisms were performed, during which nuns barked, screamed blasphemies and acted out obscene contortions. As hysteria around the episodes increased, public exorcisms were performed; they became something of a tourist attraction, drawing curious spectators to Loudon. 
Pact allegedly signed between Urbain Grandier and the Devil, submitted as evidence during the 1634 Loudun Possession Trial.  Also signed by Satan, Leviathan, Astaroth and numerous other demons.

Grandier was convicted on all counts. The sentence was pronounced on August 18, 1634:

"We have ordered and do order the said Urbain Grandier duly tried and convicted of the crime of magic, maleficia, and of causing demonical possession of several Ursuline nuns of this town of Loudun, as well as of other secular women, together with other charges and crimes resulting therefrom. For atonement of which, we have condemned and do condemn the said Grandier to make amende honorable, his head bare, a rope round his neck, holding in his hand a burning taper weighing two pounds, before the principle door of the church of St. Pierre-du-March, and before that of St. Ursual of this town. There on his knees, to ask pardon of God, the King, and the law; this done, he is to be taken to the public square of St. Croix, and fastened to a stake on a scaffold, which shall be erected on the said place for this purpose, and there to be burned alive...and his ashes scattered to the wind. We have ordered and so do order that each and every article of his moveable property be acquired and confiscated by the King; the sum of 500 livres first being taken for buying a bronze plaque on which will be engraved the abstract of this present trial, to be set up in a prominent spot in the said church of the Ursulines, to remain there for all eternity. And before proceeding to the execution of the present sentence, we order the said Grandier to be submitted to the first and last degrees of torture, concerning his accomplices."

Several “witches” were tortured, along with Grandier himself, who was burnt at the stake in August 1634.

According to some accounts, the accusations were part of a conspiracy: the nuns were asked to feign possession in order to discredit the handsome and “immoral” priest Grandier, who had become something of an embarrassment to the church. In any case, the Loudon Possessions aroused suspicions about the value of eyewitness testimony and the authenticity of intense spiritual visions.




01:14 | 0 komentar

Mummy Found Inside A 1,000 Years Old Statue

On February 2015, a team of researchers at the Drents Museum in the Netherlands made a shocking discovery when they scanned an ancient Chinese Buddha statue and found a nearly 1,000-year-old mummy inside. The mummy was found sitting on a bundle of cloth covered in Chinese inscriptions, which revealing its identity as a Buddhist master Liuquan. The monk had evidently practiced the ancient tradition of self-mummification, in which Buddhist ascetics would starve themselves for a decade and essentially meditate themselves to death. They would go on to be revered as "living Buddhas."

The statue had been on display at the Drents Museum in the Netherlands. Erik Brujin, an expert in Buddhist art and culture, led the research at Meander, where radiologists put the statue through a CT scanner to reveal the preserved body of Liuquan inside. 
10:28 | 0 komentar

Super Megalith Found In Russia

An ancient “super-megalithic” site has been found in the Siberian Mountains. Found recently in Gornaya Shoria (Mount Shoria) in southern Siberia, this site consists of huge blocks of stone, which appear to be granite, with flat surfaces, right angles, and sharp corners. On 2014, The super megaliths were found and photographed for the first time by Georgy Sidorov on a recent expedition to the Southern Siberian mountains. It is reported that the largest pieces or blocks of stone have estimated weights between three and four thousand tons, which would make them larger than the megaliths at Baalbek, now in the Lebanon.

Archaeologist John Jensen is mystified by these ancient ruins. The stones at Gornaya Shoria are stacked about 130 feet (40 meters) high. They appear to be carved into rectangular blocks, with some forming passageways
, according to Jensen.

Another very unusual thing about these stones is that they caused the compasses of the researchers to start behaving very strangely. The compasses of the geologists behaved very strangely, for some unknown reason their arrows were deviating from the megaliths. What could this mean? All that was clear was that they came across an inexplicable phenomenon of the negative geomagnetic field. Could this be a remnant of ancient antigravity technologies?

However, the Russian popular articles also note that Russian scientists have proposed that this rock formation is the result of geological processes associated with the intense weathering of the rock comprising Mountain Shoriya. Both tectonic forces acting on deeply buried bedrock and pressure release that occurs within nearsurface bedrock as it is uplifted and eroded commonly form rectangular, block-like, rock formations that consist of jointed rock. The site at Shoria is unique and if it’s man-made, the blocks used are undoubtedly the largest ever worked by human hands.





Pic Source:

03:10 | 0 komentar

Sayhuite Stones

Sayhuite (Saywite) is an archaeological site 47 kilometres (29 mi) east of the city Abancay in the province Abancay in the region Apurímac in Peru. This site is located on top of the hill called Concacha. Beyond the ruins of the Inca temple are automobile sized andesite stones which have clearly been shaped, but the question is by who, and when? Andesite is as hard as granite, and the Inca had at best bronze tools and meteorite iron hammers, so they probably did not shape them.

The monolith measures four meters wide and two meters long. The surface is carved with more than 200 figures of geometric and zoomorphic shapes, mostly felines, reptiles, frogs, and serpents. These animals all have sensual flowing qualities, representing a close association with water.

The entire rock itself is even formed in the shape of a feline head. It is said to have been transported to the hill since it is not a natural outcrop. There is another stone also has odd circular and rectangular depressions in it; these could have been achieved during the original work, or by the Inca long afterwards. What their function was is unclear. Whatever these rocks may have been used for during the Inca or pre Inca civilizations, they look as if they served a specific purpose, but today, no one can be sure of what that could be.

02:45 | 0 komentar

Ancient Flying Machine In Afghanistan Cave

In 2011, eight US soldiers allegedly disappeared while trying to remove a 5,000 year old ‘flying machine’ from an Afghan cave. The ‘device’ is thought to be a vimāna—a kind of ancient aircraft/weapon, described in Indian Sanskrit epic writings. It is said to be protected by a strange energy barrier, or “Time Well,” that is preventing troops from extracting it, and this barrier may well account for the soldiers’ alleged disappearance. This incident caused the sudden rush of the most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan.

Reference to ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources, many are the well known ancient Indian Epics, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old sanskrit.
Vimana The Celestial Chariot

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships.

Their method of propulsion, she said, was “anti-gravitational” and was based upon a system analogous to that of “laghima,” the unknown power of the ego existing in man’s physiological makeup, “a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull.”




Pic Source:

18:29 | 0 komentar

Momo The Missouri Monster

Momo is another of the localized names given to hairy bipedal creatures sighted in specific geographic locations much like the Jersey Devil. The name Momo is short for 'Missouri Monster' and it is reported to have a large, pumpkin-shaped head, with a furry body, and hair covering the eyes. Reports of hairy half-human creatures in the area of Louisiana, Missouri (pop. 4,600), had circulated since the 1940s, and in July 1971, Joan Mills and Mary Ryan allegedly encountered a hairy half-ape, half-man on River Road near Louisiana. It is supposedly a large, 7 ft (2.1 m) tall, hairy, black, manlike creature that emits a terrible odor. Some suggest it was a rogue black bear. 
On July 11, 1972, at about 3:30 P.M. on a relatively sunny day near the outskirts of Louisiana. After Terry Harrison and his brother Wally had gone off to look at some rabbit pens at the foot of Marzolf Hill, their older sister, Doris, who was inside, heard a scream. Looking out the bathroom window, she saw a creature standing by a tree, flecked with blood, with a dead dog under its arm. Doris and Terry described it as six or seven feet tall, black, and hairy. Its head and face were covered with hair, and no neck was visible. It "stood like a man but it didn't look like one," Doris said. It soon waddled off, still with the dog under its arm. The Harrisons's own dog grew violently ill and vomited for three hours.
Neighbors told of dogs that had disappeared.

On July 14, terrible odors emanated from the sighting area, and the children's father, Edgar Harrison, heard eerie howls as he and investigators prowled the site.

On July 21, Ellis Minor, who lived on nearby River Road, heard his dogs bark; thinking it was another dog, he flashed a light out in his yard, then stepped outside to observe a six-foot-tall creature with black hair. It was standing erect in his yard. Shortly thereafter, it dashed into the woods. After two weeks, the scare-which had attracted national attention--ended. It triggered a media frenzy. Television and newspaper journalists from across the nation descended on the small town.

On August 3, 1972, Bill Suddarth and his wife found some narrower, three-toed tracks in their garden after hearing a high-pitched howl.

Similar creatures, reported throughout the Midwest and eastern United States and Canada, are often referred to as "Eastern Bigfoot." But in temperament, overall descriptions, body build, and the clear lack of similar facial features, these non montane, unknown hairy hominoids seem unlike the Pacific Northwest's classic Bigfoot/Sasquatch, and may be a hybrid of these classic Neo-Giants and the Marked Hominids.


Cryptozoology A-Z by Jerome Clark;

Mysterious Creatures: A Guide To Cryptozoology by George M. Eberhart;


Pic Source:

Mysterious Creatures: A Guide To Cryptozoology by George M. Eberhart page 349
17:32 | 0 komentar

Sakhalin Sea Monster

The remains of an unidentified sea animal with fur on its tail have been washed ashore in the Far East. Found near the airport at Shakhtersk, on Sakhalin Island, its appearance is unlike anything ever found in Russia. Judging from the remains the creature was giant and about twice the length of a human, and it had a huge nose like a bird’s beak.

Nikolay Kim, deputy head of the Forecasting Department at the Sakhalin Research Institute of Fisheries and Oceanography, said he believed it to be "some big dolphin".

"According to a characteristic of the skin, it is a rare species," he said. "I doubt that it lived in our waters. Most likely, the animal was brought by a warm current."

Another expert from Essex University told The Daily Mail that the sea animal could be “pre-historic specimen frozen in the permafrost,” like a mammoth. The fur on this mysterious creature seems to quickly dispel the dolphin theory but the jury is still out on this one.
02:43 | 0 komentar

Mysterious Fiery Pit In Chinese Mountain

Geologists have been left baffled by this extraordinary fiery hole which has opened up on the side of a Chinese mountain. The small hole has been glowing bright orange due to its intense heat since it was spotted on April 2015 by builders and villagers in Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.

The intense heat and bright orange glow of the hole led to it being nicknamed the "Gateway to Hell", a similar moniker to the "Hell's Gate" natural gas fire in Turkmenistan which has been burning continuously for over 40 years.

The mysterious fiery pit

Geologist Hu Tan who is leading the investigation into the 80 cm wide hole said: 'The air blasting out of the hole is so hot, that if you hold a branch near to it it bursts into flames.

His colleague Cao Jianwen recorded a temperature of 792 degrees Celsius.

This isn't actually the first time a pit like this has opened up in the region either, especially given that the area had once been home to an active coal mine back in the 1970s.

This one however is unlikely to be around for much longer as concerns over fumes emenating from the hole have prompted authorities to begin efforts to seal it off.




Pic Source:

22:05 | 0 komentar

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget


Popular Posts